If you have a little knack for coding or passion for programming that’s more than enough to get going for this tutorial. Technically, if you are a beginner to programming language and have never coded before, do not worry, as this crash course will take you through a step by step guide to becoming a professional iOS app developer.
If you are still reading this, it means, that you value your time and do not believe in watching online videos where someone else does the coding without explaining what they are doing. The demand for iOS developer might have gone down; however, the demand for challenging and out of the box thinker iOS app developer has not. Hence, studying and making career in iOS development still remains one of the best chosen path amongst tech geeks. Also, it offers a huge financial security as the average salary of an iOS app developer is $101,000. So let’s get started!
Upon completion of this crash course on iOS 11 app development, you will be benefitted with entire knowledge of ARKit and CoreML Modules. The updated curriculum brought to its current level of optimum standards also includes know-how of Xcode 9 and Swift 4 in the easiest and practical form to understand.
This course is crafted around Apple’s new programming language, Swift 4, and will primarily focus upon the concepts and applications. This program will cover few new skills for each application such as:
- Understanding Table Values
- Parsing the Web for Data
- Recording Audio
- Taking Pictures
- Comprehensive use of GPS for Navigation
- Creating a Database using firebase
- Publishing your App to the App Store
This was just the brief overview of few learning topics; however, we will be covering a whole lot of modules in depth during the course. Our in-person app development bootcamp in London will take you through this course of Swift 4. Perfected with key attention to curriculum details over 3 years from our in-person teaching experience. This is to ensure that the our crash course is amazingly well designed even for beginners to understand easily, interactive and straightforward with practical approach.
The three important concepts of iOS 11 that we will discuss on are:
iOS 11 is completely packed with lots of new features and updates, but the most thrilling one for developers being ARKit, a brand new fresh platform to create incredible augmented reality experiences and CoreML, which brings in the creation of intelligent apps using machine learning. This will unleash the programming potential to build image recognition apps and incredible 3D animated AR apps.
The course consists of rigorous hours of HD video tutorials on how to code using Swift 4 and build beautiful iOS 11 apps for iPhone and iPads. This integrated design of the course structure allows you to enhance the critical thinking and build your programming knowledge to make real world apps like Pokemon Go, Whatsapp, QuizUp, Yahoo Weather and many more.
Based on this course experience, you will have ancillary knowledge of programming in Swift 4 to make your own app or start working as a freelancer iOS 11 app developer. You will be able to present a portfolio of over 20 apps to any software company to become a potential employer.
Key USP’s of the Course:
- More than 23 hours of HD 1080p video content to learn.
- Access to the best system design assets worth thousands of dollars.
- Get our best selling “12 Rules to Learn to Code” eBook.
- Become the master of over 20 fully developed apps based on Firebase, Machine Learning and Augmented Reality.
- A complete thorough knowledge to start building your own app.
- $8000+ iOS app development material and curriculum.
Transform Your Knowledge From A Novice To Expert iOS 11 App Developer
By now, you would have been at least self-assured that the course is well structured, outlined and edited in a manner that is easy for everyone to understand and excel. The utmost attention has been paid in making conceptualized, interactive and animated sessions to explain the most difficult and rather boring topics.
Importantly, we are always on our toes to answer our student’s queries and solve their doubts.
Your Crash Course Accomplishments Will Be:
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP): Type System, Variables, Functions & Methods, Inheritance, Classes and Protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements along with Logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: Working knowledge of Collections such as Arrays and Dictionaries.
- Software Design: How to
- i) Organize and format code for readability.
- ii) Implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Machine Learning: How to make Artificially Intelligent apps using iOS 11’s new CoreML framework.
- Augmented Reality: How to create 3D objects in augmented reality and create incredible animations and real-life interactions using Apple’s latest ARKit framework.
Some of us are passionate & some are curious; and we give them the platform of bringing these qualities together through the medium of this Crash Course on Complete iOS 11 & Swift 4 App Development.
IF YOU ARE:
An absolute beginner to coding and programming, then take this course!
A seasoned programmer and wants to get up to speed quickly with Swift 4 and native app development, then take this course! We will walk you through the process of XCode lesson to iOS development in no time.
Switching from Objective-C to Swift with the Intermediate Swift Language Module, then take this fast-track course!
A Pro-iOS developer and wants to get updated with Apple’s new iOS 11 API’s with the Modules on ARKit and CoreML, then take this course!
Attention!!!….We are so confident about the Success of this Crash Course that we are offering a FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for 30 days! Hence, you should not be having a brainstorming session in your ahead about joining this course. So what are you waiting for! Go ahead and Sign up to turn your dream into reality!